Alexandra Del Rosario is an entertainment reporter on the Los Angeles Times Fast Break Desk. Before The Times, she was a television reporter at Deadline Hollywood, where she first served as an associate editor. She has written about a wide range of topics including TV ratings, casting and development, video games and AAPI representation. Del Rosario is a UCLA graduate and also worked at the Hollywood Reporter and TheWrap.
Latest From This Author
Composer Cristobal Tapia de Veer has checked out of ‘White Lotus.’ The musician, who created the HBO hit’s score, cited creative differences with showrunner Mike White for his exit.
Atlanta rapper Young Thug told fans on Wednesday that he’s ‘all about peace and love’ about an hour before prosecutors filed a motion to revoke his probation.
A former health insurance medical director has taken legal action against ‘Last Week Tonight’ host John Oliver, filing a defamation lawsuit against the Emmy winner.
Sian Barbara Allen, who appeared in several TV series and TV movies through the early 1970s to late ’90s, has died. The Golden Globe nominee died Monday at age 78, her family announced.
The latest member of Jennifer Lawrence and husband Cooke Maroney’s growing family has arrived. The pair welcomed their second child this month.
Sean Kingston and his mom, Janice Turner, were convicted on multiple wire fraud charges after being accused of stealing over $1 million in cash and goods from several businesses.
Richard Norton, a veteran stunt performer and martial artist whose credits include ‘The Suicide Squad’ and ‘The Octagon,’ has died. James Gunn says ‘the film world will be a less vibrant place without him.’
Film academy leaders apologized to ‘No Other Land’ co-director Hamdan Ballal for their initial response to his detainment, which members called ‘indefensible’ in an open letter.
Author L.J. Smith, who created the ‘Vampire Diaries’ otherwordly book series that inspired the CW drama of the same name, died this month. She was 66.
Israeli journalist and ‘No Other Land’ filmmaker Yuval Abraham alleges the academy, which oversees the Oscars, ‘felt no need to respond’ to the recent attack on his co-director Hamdan Ballal.